Sunday, October 19, 2014

What is Shakeology?

Shakeology is my healthiest meal of the day. It is fast, easy and nutrient rich. It is full of good things like probiotics to help my body function at its optimum. I choose to drink it for breakfast most mornings, but I have been known to grab it for a quick lunch sometimes instead. This is my "go to" food and I swear by it.


When I drink Shakeology, I notice that I have more energy and I feel better. It helps me to maintain my weight loss because it helps curb my craving for sweets. My husband is a picky eater and I have him drinking it every morning. He even makes the shakes on his own. He doesn't like to go without it. In fact, he asks for it!

One of the things I love about Shakeology is the variety of recipes that are available for you to use with it. It is easy to change things up so that you don't get sick of it. I have been drinking it daily for more than six months and I miss it when I don't have it. I keep lots of frozen fruit on hand and PB2 in the cupboard to mix in my shakes. I mix it with almond milk, coconut milk, juice or water, depending on the recipe I am using.

Plain and simple, Shakeology is healthy and convenient!

No comments:

Post a Comment