Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Turkey and Avocado Melt


Want fast and easy? And tasty as well? This was something quick that I whipped up for my daughter and myself just the other day. I don't eat much cheese at all...usually avoid it....but you really only need one of these open face sandwiches to fill you up so it is not too bad for a once in a while quick meal.
The bonus is that my daughter loved it!

1 whole wheat English muffin, split and toasted
4 thin slices turkey (about 1 ounce per muffin half if you are using regular turkey...which actually is better!)
4 thin slices avocado
2 slices swiss cheese
2 tsp olive oil mayonnaise (make your own...so much better for you!)

Toast the English muffin. Spread each half with one tsp olive oil mayonnaise. Top with turkey, avocado, and cheese. Heat in the microwave for 20-25 seconds or until cheese is melted. Makes two servings.

No comments:

Post a Comment