Saturday, January 16, 2016

Why I Believe...



I drink Shakeology. I am not a salesperson and I am not someone who pushes her opinion on others. I believe that everyone has his or her own ideas and opinions and it is only right to respect that. I am just a normal working mother of four who has found something that helps her to succeed in her weight loss journey...and I coach others to help them find the same success. I don’t know if it will work for you.
Here is what I do know. I know that Shakeology has helped me to curb my cravings for sweets. I know that I no longer get hungry halfway through the morning. I know that I have more energy since I started drinking it. I know that I feel less bloated now than I did before I was drinking it. I know that once my husband started drinking it regularly, his blood pressure went down. I know that one of my challengers has said that she sleeps better since she started drinking it. I know that my coaches and clients have had similar positive results to mine...or even more.
Will it work for you? Maybe...but it takes a commitment to your nutrition that goes deeper than that. You need to really commit to eating clean which means that you cut out processed foods. Shakeology was the first step for me and it helped me to get on the nutrition bandwagon. It continues to help me to stay focused and get rid of my excuses. If you are truly serious about making a change, you need to start in the kitchen. Shakeology might be the first step for you.

Want to try it? Let me know! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment