Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Soul Searching


I’m back!
I took a break from this blog for a while. I was questioning myself and had to figure out where I was headed with this and where I wanted to end up. Did I want to create a “business?” Or was this something different? After several months of soul searching, I think I know what I want. Building a business and making some extra money on the side is great and I am not against that, but that is not what drives me. It is my belief that we lift ourselves up by lifting others up.  Support and accountability mean so much. I am not a fitness guru. I am not a nutritional expert. I am a clumsy, uncoordinated mother of four who does her best to stick to a healthy lifestyle. I am just an ordinary woman who wants to enjoy life to the fullest. If I can share what I learn and still am learning while on my health and fitness journey with others and help them, then I see that as a benefit. It's all about the journey.
Whatever helps you to love yourself and become a better you, do that. Love yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment